Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About All Jack'd Up Charters

Where does All Jack'd Up Charters fish?

We fish the Traverse City area, including Lake Michigan.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include Smallmouth bass

Where in Traverse City to we meet our guests?

We meet at Bubba's 33 ( 17757 Hall Rd, Macomb, MI 48044, USA ), Apache Trout Grill ( 13671 S W Bay Shore Dr, Traverse City, MI 49684, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

A Michigan fishing license is required for individuals 17 years of age or older. Individuals under 17 years of age may fish without a license but must follow all Michigan fishing regulations. For more information and to purchase your license please visit the Michigan Department of Natural Resources site.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.